Tuesday, February 7, 2012

6 months of marriage

It's official we made it 6 months as a married couple!
I'm not going to lie it has been amazing! 
I'm so happy I have been able to spend everyday of the past 6 months with my best friend.
Thats right we realized we haven't been apart once since we have been married
(obviously that doesn't include work and school and that stuff)

I can't believe this was 6 months ago

We have been able to do so many fun things while married I thought I would quickly walk you through or last 6 months (working our way backwards) 
 Christmas with my side of the family
 chopping down our first christmas tree

 
Thanksgiving at Brian's house with his side (well just his parents because everyone bailed? what the heck guys! it was my first thanksgiving and no one showed up?)
Dressing up in our first couples halloween costumes! ( I LOVE HALLOWEEN!) 














Setting up our first Apartment (its changed a little since this!)
Camping with friends

Driving down to Rexburg







Ocean Reunion with my Family, brian sleeping and me playing with babies :) We did more then this I just cant find the pictures on my computer!

Honeymooning in Hawaii 

Like I said! We have done A LOT in the last 6 months! 
Heres to eternity! 
If its anything like these past 6 months I can't wait!
(all you people who have been married along time keep your snide comments to yourself  please) :)

1 comment: