Saturday, June 2, 2012

1 year down

On Tuesday I will officially be done with my 1st year of teaching! (Student's have been out since the 25th but I have meetings till the 5th) 

It has been an adventure! I wish I could say I loved every minute of it but, that wouldn't be true (it's my first year, which everyone says is the hardest and most challenging). 

I learned A LOT this year
I grew as a person and as a teacher
There were hard times...
But
more good times! 

I feel like my year was a success. For my first year I feel like I did a really good job, obviously I have a lot  of room to grow but that is what I am excited for next year. 

I will be teaching at the same school, Rigby High School, and teaching the same grade/classes.

I wish I had more pictures to share but I didn't do a very good job taking pictures of my room....

But you might remember my high school humor post a while back

My kids crack me up. I've ran into a few students outside of class, that's definitely an interesting experience. I remember when i was a student running into teachers and always feeling awkward, now i know that teachers feel the same way :) 

No that I get a break from work I'm excited to get some projects done and blog about them :) hopefully I still have people who check out this blog... If not i guess it's for me and Brian too :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment