Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th!!!!!!

I LOVE the 4th of July!!!! 
It is probably one of my favorite holidays!
summer, BBQ, water, family, friends, Fireworks
it doesn't get much better then that! 



Enjoying the Rexburg Parade

 all the kids lining up to get candy!!!
 The boys pumping up the water tramp at Rigby lake
Waiting for the fireworks in Idaho Falls! This was my first 4th in Idaho and we have heard lots of good things about the fireworks in idaho falls we decided we had to check them out! Yup it was worth it! Brian caught the finale on video! ENJOY!!!




2 comments:

  1. Remember that fourth of July when your toenail came off? Fun times. Miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yes how could I forget that memorable 4th of july.... "Uh mom, my toe nail just popped out!"

    ReplyDelete