Tuesday, October 25, 2011

pre-wedding festivities

Also known as a bridal shower!

I was blessed to have more then one thanks to all of the amazing people in my life!

 My first shower was put on by the ladies in my neighborhood! It was such a fun way to spend a night and I feel so blessed to have grown up with such amazing neighbors! it really is its own little family.
 Amanda was in town for the shower and it was so fun to have her there!


Rachel came up from Oregon for the weekend and her and Val and Cindy planned an amazing shower! Thank you so much guys! It was such a great night and it was fun to spend an evening together just like when we were little :) thanks for being such great friends! even though we don't see each other much I know we will be friends forever.


My second shower was put on by my best friend Heather's mom and my neighbor Lynne. It too was a fun evening and I couldn't have asked for more love and support then I was given by this group of amazing friends! Unfortunately we didn't get very many pictures! :( here are some of the ones we did get!


The cute table decor
well We did get a cute pic with me and my girlfriends that were there but not on my camera.... this picture however shows us cleaning up an accident by a little baby I was holding... nothing like getting you ready for marriage and starting a family by getting peed on by a baby :) totally wort it!

Thanks everyone who came to my bridal showers and for all the support we were given while getting ready to be married and since! 

No comments:

Post a Comment