Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Where to start???



I've been debating on whether or not to play the catch up game since it has been so long since I have blogged

And after many hours of contemplating I decided to! more for my self, but hopefully you will enjoy the posts too! 

Summer 2011:
My summer was spent planning Brian and my wedding on August 6! I definitely couldn't have done it with out my mom :) She is probably the most amazing person I know, most of my inspiration comes from her and I know our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as amazing without her help.... also... if you ask, she will deny it, its just the ay she is :) 

Brian spent his summer at home with his parents working for a farmer in the area bailing hay and doing other odd jobs. 
He also made spent many hours building us a kitchen table! how awesome is that!!!!
I'm not going to lie I was nervous at first but it turned out great! I didn't see it until after we were married so good thing  I love it :)

We were able to see each other a few times which was great! here are some fun things we did! 


We went to a mariners game
with my mom and dad :)



 I turned 23! AND it was my golden birthday! (I turned 23 on the 23rd :) heres my cake! it was a golden theme! Brian wasn't able to come for my birthday because it was on a thursday but I had some other visitors... Amanda and Diane! Thanks for coming guys! it meant a lot! amanda- i know i promised I wouldn't post this picture but I think it turned out really cute :) dont be mad at me haha
 Me and my Mom drove down to Utah at the beginning of July to pick up my wedding dress. We happened to leave on the 4th of July so i stopped at brains family reunion for the day and then we continued our trek down to Utah!
Each time Brian came over we put him to work :) We constantly had projects going on for the wedding and used all the help we could get :)

Brian also came into town the same weekend as my friend Ashley's wedding and we got to spend the evening with one of my best friends Lindsay and her husband Brian :)


Lunch date on Alki

We were able to meet up for a quick date on Lake Washington (Brian was in town for a family friends wedding) it was fun to just spend time together at one of our favorite places!


As you can see we had a fun time this summer and were able to see each other even though we were super busy!
Hope you had fun reliving the beginning of the summer with us


2 comments:

  1. You guys are amazing! We all know your mom is the DIY queen, but so are you! You had such a sweet wedding- we can't wait to see the pictures. I love catch up posts. Now, I really want to see this table he made!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I forgive you :) Awesome blog! And I agree with Paige, I want to see wedding pictures!!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete