Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HALLOWEEN!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
HALLOWEEN is one of my favorite holidays and i have been secretly waiting for years to be married so we can have cute couple's costumes :) 
and for our first married HALLOWEEN we went as.......

Dorothy and the Scarecrow :) 

 My mom helped me with my costume (thanks Mom!!!) and I did Brians all by my self... I'm pretty proud of it :) I think they both turned out great! 
 Yes if you were wondering we have straw floating around our house still :(
We had such a fun time at our ward party and I love an excuse to dress up for HALLOWEEN!




We found some other Wizard of Oz friends at our Halloween Party and had to get a picture of the 
whole crew!  

Getting ready to head out to our party!!!!

 When you watched the Wizard of Oz growing up did you realize that Dorothy and 
the Scarecrow were in love :) Well this Dorothy loves this scare crow! 

I hope you all had a wonderful HALLOWEEN and at least ate some yummy candy! 


2 comments:

  1. You guys matched us! Great job on the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) how FUN! I want to see your costumes! :)

    ReplyDelete