Monday, December 12, 2011

Baby Its Cold Outside

Welcome to Rexburg Winters :)
It has been pretty cold these last few weeks, But we can't really complain!
Still no snow! 

BUT it is still cold which make me day dream back to our honeymoon... it was nice and warm

Then I remembered I never posted pictures of our fun trip!!!
So here we go....



On our plane ride to Maui!!! 
Brian set it up with Grandma and Grandpa Broadbent to stay at the condo! This is the view from our balcony! it was perfect!
Our first walk on the beach! We couldn't wait to put on our suits and go for a walk on the beach! 

We made our own dinner one night! It was so fun to make our first real meal as husband and wife!

The island that we went snorkeling at! Molokini! 
On our ride out to a snorkeling place! I got a little sea sick but over all it was a lot of fun!
One of the first places that we ate :)

My parents came here for their second anniversary (i think :) and have a picture right here! 
We had to get some true tourist pictures
Brian being his dorky self
If you've ever been to Hawaii you know how expensive everything is! But we decided we wanted to make the most of our trip! never know when we will be back! We found this really yummy restaurant online and it was DELICIOUS! if you are ever in Maui go to Gerrard's!
our cute table on the porch 
Brians yummy steak
my delicious halibut at crab
homemade sorbet! 

no these aren't hamburgers... they are chocolate filled cream puffs 

Isn't the restaurant so cute!!!

The cool car/truck we drove up to the zip line in!


We had to cross this scary bridge!

The zip line we were about to go on... or maybe from where we just cam? I can't remember
YAY for zip lining!




We survived the zip lining and had the best time!!!
The sign right by the condo sad DANGER!!!! dont worry we swam there anyways 
I got a pearl at one of those stands! I've always wanted to do that and Brian let me :) I'm sure it was just because it was our honeymoon haha its kind of a tourist trap. 


Our last breakfast in Maui, it was delicious! stuffed french toast with macadamia nuts and eggs benedict! YUMMM

Sad to be leaving Maui and our honeymoon :(

4 comments:

  1. I hate how you guys get progressively more and more tan in these pictures. You guys stink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! I hope to be able to take Mitch there someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina- don't worry, thanks to Rexburg we are back to white :(
    Cassie- I hope so too! Maybe to celebrate being done with his residency :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Maui! Looks like you both had an AMAZING Honeymoon!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete