Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dinner...

Hmmmmmm what to make for dinner...

I feel like I have this thought almost every night! Usually Brian helps decide (and cook, how did I get so lucky?) but tonight he is busy studying away for finals...

I'm a creature of habit and go back to the same dinner ideas almost every week...
but today, nothing sounds good :( 

Oh well I did come up with something, this really yummy sweet and sour chicken recipe from our best bites. It so good! you should try it

One problem for the Gilbert household, we are missing one key ingredient! PINEAPPLE CHUNKS!!!!

Ahhhh I just got back from the store too! I guess thats why you should decide what you want for dinner BEFORE you go to the store :( and No I'm not going back, its not worth it, I dont want to waste the gas (if you know how close the store is to us, don't make fun), the time or go out in the cold (ps correction to my last post, it snowed today)

Does this ever happen to anyone else?  
I hate missing one ingredient, especially an important one

No comments:

Post a Comment