Thursday, December 15, 2011

Movie Review: the good and the bad

 Crazy, Stupid, Love

     Why I rented the movie: It looked cute (i didnt really remember the previews), I like Steve Carell and Emma Stone.
    
    Biggest complaint: The whole way they portrayed marriage and love just didn't sit right with us, maybe its because we are still newlyweds and what not but we just didn't get the humor in it all.
I don't know what it was, maybe we weren't in the right mood but I rented this movie a few weeks ago and we HATED it. I usually don't hate movies, this was an exception. We actually didn't even get through the whole thing, we took it out. 

    Advice: don't rent it, its not even worth the $1.27 red box charges

Water for Elephants

      Why I rented the movie: I remembered that the trailer looked good (the movie came out back in April). I didn't see it when it came out but have been wanting too. On Saturday Brian went to a little bachelor party for his old roommate and I wanted to watch a movie to keep me company. 

     Review: I'm not going to lie, I rented the movie on Saturday... didn't watch it... and each day after i went to watch it but I wasn't really into it. I started thinking it was going to be boring. Last night I FINALLY put it in. and i LOVED it!!!! Brian loved it too! It was so good! it was a love/suspense/action/drama all in one. Reese Witherspoon did an amazing job and surprisingly so did Robert Pattinson. I actually think it's his best movie I've seen (and I'm a twilight fan!). Its definitely an adult movie, not for little kids. But over all there isn't much to complain about. No excessive use of bad words and for a PG-13 it was pretty low key in the romantic area. 

    Advice: If you haven't seen it, go to the nearest red box and rent it! It is definitely worth the $1.27! I just returned it but have a feeling I will be watching it again soon! 


A word of Advice: take my advice with a grain of salt, everyone
lives different movies and you might have a different opinion then me but if your in the need
for a good movie, I would definitely think about renting Water for Elephants!  




2 comments:

  1. I think it's so funny how everyone has their own opinions on movies! I loved Crazy, Stupid, Love and didn't really care for Water for Elephants...If I hadn't read water for elephants, i probably would have loved the movie. And Crazy, stupid, Love? Well, i'm in love with Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling, sooo that was enough for me :)

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how that happens huh! Good thing there are so many movies out there so we can all find one we love!

    ReplyDelete