Sunday, January 8, 2012

Home for the Holidays

There's nothing like going home for the holidays
Brian finished school on the 16th but because I have a real job now we couldn't leave till the 23!
Welcome to the real world I guess! I've been so used to having 3 weeks off for the holidays :( 

This year we ALL came home for Christmas and it was so fun!
I love when we all get to be together and all the fun times we have!

We also had a great first Christmas and New Years as married people. 
I'll let the pictures do the talking

 our funny presents from Ky and Amy! I think my bump-it will come in handy in Idaho!
Anabelle opening a present from me and Bri
Her very own baby! She LOVED it! 

Pictures after Church

Anabelle LOVED the tree! can you tell :)
Our first MARRIED Christmas! We've had a bunch of first this year but this is the best!
Playing piano with Aunt Ashley
i love my Mom! 
Merry Christmas! 
 Anabelle is already a pro at making orange rolls! Its in her blood :)
Gingerbread house contest! Kyle/Amy, Kevin/Paige, Brian/Ashley
 The Winning house! BRIAN AND ASHLEY! chosen by Anabelle!
 decorating
 We got to drive over to see the Gleeds one day! We love you guys!!!


Anabelle really liked bowling! you can see by her expression :)

 Cool hat from Grandma!
 Pizza making!


 One last night out! Love you guys!!!!!

What an amazing Christmas! I love my family and cant wait for us all to be together again! until then... thank goodness for pictures and SKYPE!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love blog stalking you :) and I love your family. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete